Saturday, October 8, 2011

The One Where She Gets Messy!


My grandma gave us some outdoor chairs, and ever since we have spent lots more time in our little back yard.  We never really spent much time there, so it's been fun & Paige has loved it.  I decided to get out some chalk that I was saving for when she was a bit older, and she has had a ball.  She wants to go outside and play with the chalk at least once a day now.  As a mom, I almost regret getting the chalk out, because every time she plays with it we have to change & wash her clothes & hands (the pictures don't do it justice).  I'm trying to be more easy going about that since I know how much she loves it and how bad we both need to get out of the house (even if its just to our back yard).  She's been sad that she can't play with the chalk since it's been raining the past few days. 


Paige's Chalk Gumby




She thinks chalk is makeup, so she puts it on her face.

No comments: