Sunday, November 13, 2011

The One With Today's Grateful Post: Day 13

Today, I was on Pinterest.

Shocker.  I know.

But I saw something that one of my cousins pinned, and I knew I had to make it.  Now, I know that's not big news, because this happens to me (and I am sure many of you) many times a day.  But this time, I realized that this is something that I would benefit from asap, it was little to no sewing (I don't mind sewing at all, I just have a REALLY hard time getting it done because I have to do it when Paige is asleep, but something always trumps my sewing crafts), and I knew I could make it pretty quickly and do a cute job.

What is it, you say?  It's really nothing special, but to a mom it might just be a life saver.  It's this:



I know it's nothing special, but I am almost done already, and I know it will make our church meetings much more reverent.  (I'll post pictures of it towards the end of the month)

So today, I am grateful for Pinterest.  :)  Pinterest makes me happy.  It took me a long time to join.  I just didn't get what all the fuss was about.  Well, the minute I broke down, I understood.  You see, I am kind of an organizing freak (you wouldn't be able to tell from the looks of our house), but Pinterest helps me to put all of my thoughts out visually and in an organized way.  I am also grateful for crafts that give me an outlet and let me be feel creative.  I'm grateful for technology & all of the fun aspects it brings into our lives each day.  I'm grateful that I finally decided to join Pinterest.

On a very random note, I am also grateful for Paige's adorable run.  It is impossible to describe how cute it is, but it makes me so happy whenever I see it.  Her cute little excited squeal helps to add to the cuteness of her run too.

No comments: