Sunday, July 20, 2008

The one with the random facts

Random Fact #1: I can never figure out how to work an automatic can opener.
Random Fact #2: I wear a size 8 shoe, but have the tiniest toes around town.
Random Fact #3: I caught a fish a few years ago that was the biggest fish my dad had ever had his hands on. Woot!
Random Fact #4: I used to collect stuffed animal pigs, up until I graduated high school. I then gave most of them to a girl I taught in primary who shared my piggy love.
Random Fact #5: It took me 4 different water skiing trips to finally get up on the skis.
Random Fact #6: I am terribly afraid of heights, big ugly bugs and scary movies.
Random Fact #7: I missed the last 3 weeks of high school because I got mono, and sadly enough, it wasn't from a kiss. I didn't make it to speak at my seminary graduation, but I barely made it to graduation.
Random Fact #8: I couldn't swallow pills up until high school probably. My mom would have to smash up the pills and put them in a spoonful of jam for me to take anything. She also tried giving me tic tacs to practice swallowing with, but I just sucked on them. :)


The Rules: 1. Each player starts with 8 random facts about themselves.
2. People that are tagged write a blog post about their own 8 random things and post these rules.
3. At the end of your post tag 8 people and include their names. Don't forget to leave them a comment on their blog to tell them they've been tagged and to read your blog for the details.

I Tag:
All of my friends with blogs... which isn't a lot :)

1 comment:

Melanie said...

Okay, I'll do the random facts...it's fun to read! But it might not be till tomorrow. It is fun to have you on my blog list now! I miss you! Thanks for keeping in touch. Talk to you soon! Love, Mel