Saturday, October 30, 2010

The One With The Happy Halloween

The other day, I went in to get Paige after I heard that she was awake and I found her like this...

Does that not just shout, "get me outta here!"?

Then, she started making this face, and it makes me laugh every time. Sometimes I can get her to do it, but you know how babies are. They do what they want, when they want. :) I still love it, and her.


I was lucky enough to get 2 pictures of this funny face! Sometimes when she's feeling extra silly, it looks like this...


Rick was a pumpkin for his first Halloween, so when my sister gave us a pumpkin costume that fit Paige perfectly... he was so excited. This is his scary face :}


I was just goofing around with my camera (I know, crazy, right?!) and I was so happy when I got this picture. I just LOVE that little smile of hers.


HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!

No comments: