Paige has been so much fun. Part of the reason why I think she can be fun & cute is because of the funny things she does. She's got some pretty unique quirks that make me love her even more. Don't believe me... ask the dishes!
- I showed Paige how to put her hands in her pockets a month or so ago. Now she always is walking with her hands in her pockets. It melts my heart... I love it!
- Paige is & has always crossed her legs when sitting. I thought it would go away when she was a baby, but boy, am I glad it hasn't. I don't know why (I must be a mom), but it makes me smile every time.
- Whenever Paige sees a hat, she has to wear it.
- Every night Paige has to tuck in her dolls & stuffed animals and give them all kisses. She often sneaks more in, so sometimes the number of goodnight kisses is on the high side.
- Paige loves to be tucked in, and I mean really tucked in, at night... arms and all (she looks miserable in the picture, but I promise, she was just tired) :)
Oh, this girl is too cute. I sure adore her. I hope our new baby has some fun quirks too!