Saturday, March 21, 2009

The One With Only 3 More Days Left!!

Rick and I have talked about our wedding day for so long, we honestly thought it would never come (okay, I never thought it would come...). :) But we have said a few times that it just seemed like a dream and now that it is finally real, it's just weird! But, we are both super excited!
Today has been busy already. 3 of Rick's youngest sisters slept over with me last night so we woke up and made crepes, then we played soccer in my back yard. I dropped them off and headed to Rick's to help him move some things. I should be showering right now... btw, but I thought blogging sounded better. Then, in about an hour, my brother is coming in from Arizona! I am so so so excited to see him and his family. My mom is taking us girls to get our nails done tonight, then more visiting with Spencer.
Tomorrow, we get to go to the Draper Temple Dedication. I am so thrilled that I get to see that, since we are gonna be the first and all. Then, more visiting with Spencer.



Monday is busy too. I have a waxing appointment... wish me luck! and I have a few errands to run... I should probably make a list of things to do so it all gets done. Oh, and I need to pick my flowers up.
Then Tuesday is the big day!! :)

My bridals are online... just go to www.highlitephotography.com then click on weddings, then click on wedding day proofing. Then next to the picture of me, type in the password "mtippetts" and you can view them! They did a good job!



5 comments:

Becky said...

Busy couple of days, but you know it's all going to fly by. I know it will be an amazing day for you. Your bridals are BEE-utiful and I do wish you luck with the waxing...

Carlye said...

You're gorgeous! I am so excited for you!

Mindy said...

Your pictures are amazing! You look so beautiful!

Unknown said...

Happy wedding day!

Mindy said...

You look gorgeous in those pictures! -MaKenna