Wednesday, June 30, 2010

The One At The End Of My Busy Month

Not too much is new.
Our super duper busy month ends today... I am pretty sure it was the busiest month of my life. Between 3 family weddings, showers, girl's nights, doctor appointments, baby siting/sleep overs, my birthday, a concert, and lots of family get togethers, we found a little bit of time to spend just the three of us.
And on top of all of that...
Paige is teething.
:(
The poor girl. She's still been really good, considering, but some days, like today, she just doesn't like to sleep, and as you moms know... no sleep=sad babies.
I'll try to post pictures later of the past month... but no guarantees. :)

1 comment:

Bobbie Tippets said...

Oh Honey, I love you so much! You are a darling Mom with an awesome husband and such a cute baby! So many blessings!
Mom