Friday, June 11, 2010

The One With All That Sleepin'

Paige has slept through the night 4 nights in a row now!!! I am sure I am jinxing myself by blogging about it, but I just had to shout it from the roof tops! I keep thinking that for sure this is the night she will start waking up again (she's slept through the night a few times on and off but she has never been this consistent), but she just keeps surprising me! I love her.


We had another family wedding yesterday & Jaleen (Rick's mom) looked so gorgeous and happy. It was a really nice wedding! Rick and some friends got together and formed a band and they sounded great. For the most part, Paige did good... besides the first round of pictures... but I think I was just as emotional as she was. I got an IUD and should have known to get the non-hormonal kind. It really messes with my mind. I love it other than that. We'll see if I can try to control it better in the future.

I forgot to get some pictures of just our family on my camera, or else I would have posted them. My friend Carlye did the wedding pictures. She did great! :) Thanks, Car!

Two family weddings down, one more to go!!!

PS- I just realized last night that all three weddings were exactly 2 weeks and 2 days apart from each other! Weird!

No comments: