Monday, December 31, 2012

The One With Our 2012 Year End Review

In no particular order, here are our biggest moments of 2012:

Baby Z was born



Paige has been talking more & got her b and p sounds back!

We were able to spend lots of time with family, extended & immediate.


I learned how to balance my time better so I could focus more on what is most important.

Daddy got a new car (we seem to go through cars too quickly for my liking...)

We moved into a house & have loved it!


We grew a pretty fantastic garden this year, if you ask me...


Paige was potty trained!


Paige grew lots of hair


Rick & I celebrated being together for 5 years


Rick started his website, writing LDS articles & working on a book

I tried to think of 12 moments of 2012, but could only think of 11!

No comments: