Wednesday, October 15, 2008

The One With 8 Of Just About Everything

Here's a tag I got:

8 TV shows I love to watch-

1. John & Kate + 8
2. Designed To Sell (which is actually on now)
3. What Not To Wear (which is also on now, but this is what I am watching)
4. Good Things Utah
5. Say Yes To The Dress
6. The Simpsons
7. Seinfeld
8. Friends

8 Favorite restaurants-

1. Wendy's
2. Neighborhood Bakery (at work)
3. Paradise Bakery
4. Panda
5. Arby's
6. Ginza's (sushi)
7. Archibald's
8. Papa John's Pizza :)

8 things that happened yesterday-

1. I woke up
(this is really hard, I am having a hard time remembering)
2. Got ready
3. Went in to work
4. Worked my crazy little tooshie off - work was super busy, it's Wee Witches Weekend (You would NOT believe how many people crowd into that little village)
5. Drove to Ricky's house
6. We then drove to Harmon's to buy me medicine, then to Valley Fair Mall to pick up one of his friends then...
7. Went to the Dashboard & Plain White Tees concert... woot!!
8. Went to Rick's basketball game, then went to his house to watch The Office (OH CRAP! How could I forget to put The Office on my favorite tv shows to watch!?!?)

8 things I'm looking forward to-

1. After Big Witches Weekend is over :)
2. Getting married
3. Picking up my dress so I can wear it around the house ALL day EVERY day. :)
4. Moving out (no offense mom & dad!)
5. Getting out of debt
6. Having kids
7. Graduating from college
8. Seeing Ricky tonight

8 things on my wish list-

1. Getting out of debt asap (I guess that shopping trip I just took didn't help that!)
2. Making time to exercise on a regular basis
3. Find a cheap pair of chairs that will match my kitchen table I just painted
(this one is tough... I like my life and don't wish for a lot of things)
4. I had more time to spend with my friends and family
5. Become closer to God with my scripture study
6. ooh, Laser hair removal so I don't have to pluck my eyebrows anymore
7. oh yeah! bigger boobs! :)
(and last the best of all the game...)
8. WORLD PEACE!!

8 persons I hereby tag!
All of my friends who have time for this!

1 comment:

Mindy said...

Bigger boobs? I'm telling you, you've got it good! ;) I have some chairs for you!