Five things my [future] husband, Rick, loves:
- Runnin Utes
- Washington Redskins
- Dashboard Confessional
Five things on his to-do list:
- Buy a big screen flat screen tv
- Find a cheap place to live
- Marry me :)
- Go to a Redskins game
- Buy me lots of things (okay, okay... so I made this one up...)
Five snacks he loves:
- Eggo Waffles
- Apple Cider
- Oatmeal Cookies
- Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Granola Bars
Five things you may not know about him:
- He is very good at math
- He is VERY patient and easy going (when we get into a tiff - which isn't very often... its 99% of the time because I started it by being a girl)
- He played on the basketball team for Rick's College, and would have kept playing if he didn't...
- have 5 surgeries on his knee because of an accident playing football in high school. He's not supposed to play sports on it anymore, but sometimes he does every now and then still.
- He is the sweetest and always always makes people laugh.
Five places he has lived:
- House number 1 in Sandy
- House number 2 in Sandy
- House in West Jordan
- House number 3 in Sandy
- Apartment in Midvale (barely inside the border... basically Sandy again)
Five quirky things about Rick:
- He used to collect and make knives as a kid
- During college football season, he watches football every Saturday, all day.
- He hates to get his picture taken by professional photographers
- He likes to go hunting for coyotes and rabbits
- His favorite ride at Disneyland is Mr. Toad's wild ride. "Guitly! Move along!"