Monday, July 27, 2009

The One Where The Family Went Camping

Another weekend has come and gone. Thank heaven it was a 3 day weekend! My family all went camping at Flaming George. Although the weather didn't behave as much as we would have wanted, it was SO nice to be with the family. We had all of my nieces & nephews and all of my siblings, except for one (who is in training for the border patrol), but his wife and kids were able to make it. I actually didn't take any pictures (I have been really bad about taking pictures of my life this summer), mostly because of the weather. But I am so grateful for the time we were able to spend together. My parents were so nice and drove Rick and I up. It was fun to have that extra time with my parents, too. I miss them, now that I don't see them as much as I did before I got married.

1 comment:

Becky said...

I'm glad you had a nice weekend. I've never been to Flaming Gorge, but it sounds wonderful.