Thursday, January 7, 2010

The One With All Of The Hiccups!

I think it's funny that every morning and night at the same time, Paige gets the hiccups. In the morning it's right about 9:30 - 10:30 am, and in the evenings between 8:30 - 9:30 pm. It's been this way for over a week now, without fail. The very first time I ever felt her have the hiccups, I felt her in the bottom of my uterus towards my back. It was the weirdest feeling... even more weird than the first time I ever felt her.

A couple of weeks ago, Rick wondered if he could scare the hiccups out of her. It was almost midnight and she just wouldn't stop, so Rick snuck up to my belly and yelled louder than I have ever heard him yell. Our poor neighbors... but it was hilarious. I still laugh about it occasionally. It worked! She stopped right then. Rick felt so bad after that, the poor fetus in my uterus.

No comments: