Wednesday, May 26, 2010

The One Where I Should Be . . .

  • Showering
  • Getting dressed (ha... I haven't even gotten dressed or put make up on today... at least I did brush my teeth!!)
  • Working
  • Giving Paige a bath
  • Cleaning my whole house
  • Making dinner
  • Running errands
  • Doing Laundry
Why am I not doing all of those things, you ask? Well, we just had one of the busiest weeks of our lives, so I am enjoying just relaxing today! This past week, we had 2 bridal showers for 2 different family members, Rick's brother's wedding & Paige's baby blessing.


Paige was so good yesterday, even though she only got 2 tiny naps all day (she's such a light sleeper during the day), and got passed around all day. She looked cute, of course, :) and loved the music at the reception. We're so excited for Bryce & Bre to start this new stage of life together. They are perfect for each other. It was such a fun day, and we're excited for the next wedding in 2 weeks. For now, I will enjoy relaxing from all of the hub-ub.

No comments: