Monday, May 3, 2010

The One With 2 Great Photo Shoots

A week or two ago, I had two photo shoots on the same day. I was so excited that they both went well. I was so excited, in fact, that I had them both edited the same day that I took the pictures!

The first was of {Baby P}. She is one of the babies that I have been lucky enough to follow through out her first year. She's been fun to watch grow. She was so good & cute at her 1 year old photo shoot!




The next was another special shoot. My brother is getting married!! We really couldn't be happier for him and Mandie! They are SO great together! I was excited that they asked me to take their pictures, and even more excited when I saw how great they turned out!

Aren't her eyes GORGEOUS!?!







I'm now booking photo shoots for spring mountain pictures for next month. This will be a great location for kids, families, and even senior pictures (it's not too late!!). Email or call me for dates and prices!

3 comments:

Hall Family said...

You are sooo good! I may have to twist Alan's arm a bit and see if you'll take our pictures next time we're all in town!

Michelle said...

I understand how hard it is to talk men into pictures sometimes... :) But I'd LOVE to do it!

Magyn Simons said...

You do such great work! I'm so excited to see my fam photos!!!