Of my list from last year, these are the ones I have accomplished:
- Throw Paige a cute first birthday party
- Make an album of Paige's first year
- write in Paige's journal more often
- Make a magnetic nativity that goes on my fridge
I started most of the following goals I had, but haven't officially completed them, so they go onto the goals for 2012:
- Make a traditions Christmas tree skirt
- Quiet Book for Paige (started)
- Organize my recipes (started)
- Makes something like this to hang in my front room
- Start a new "mommy" blog
- Experiment with Photoshop (started... there's so much to learn on this program... it didn't help, though, that my computer died & I lost PS this year)
- Make a magnetic alphabet puzzle
- Take some pictures similar to this
- Make my blog into a photo album journal for each year (started)
- Find & use new recipes that use my food storage (started)
And here are my new goals for 2012:
- Potty training & de-cribbing Paige
- Starting Mommy Preschool with Paige (I'm excited!)
- Finish decorating my room (I've taken my time with this one!)
- Add a picture wall to Paige's room including this & possibly this.
- Make a diaper strap... I got a new purse & the huge diaper case I have doesn't fit anymore.
- Continue to write in Paige's journal regularly... especially as she learns how to talk & says funny things.
- Read my scriptures more regularly (even if it's the children's picture BOM to Paige)
- Finish an ABC book for Paige
I think that's It! I know it doesn't look like I accomplished a lot, but considering all that we had going on this year & how much I started (even if I haven't finished it yet), I'll give myself a pat on the back.