Friday, December 30, 2011

The One With Photo Friday

One of the blogs I read did a photo post to share the top 11 photos of their family from 2011... I think I will do the same!

Here's my top 11 of '11...


I had a hard enough time picking 11, so I'm not going to try to put them in order of my favorite.  Instead, I'll try to put them in chronological order to make my life easier.  :)


This one is of Paige's first birthday.  She didn't like being naked in front of tons of people and being made to eat cake.  :)



 Happy Easter!  I loved this picture.  She is just too cute.




I LOVE her smile in this picture.  It makes me happy every time I look at it.



I like this picture a lot.  It's cute of both of them and fun that the ferris wheel is behind them.  Fair 2011.



I took this on my camera phone at one of Rick's flag football games and was pleasantly surprised with how it turned out.  It sums up our time at the games.



Rick is going to kill me if he ever sees this... What can I say?  I love it!  We're a bandanna lovin' family.

  

As a mom, how can you not love this picture?  Especially when your cute little almost 2 year old has only cuddled like this once or twice with you when she was sick.  It makes my heart so happy to think back to that 30 min plus cuddle.  



I think I took this picture at the pumpkin patch with my family.  I just like it.  :)
PS- don't her eyes look GREAT!?



This is possibly my favorite picture ever because of what it means to me.  It's 4 generations, and we all look pretty good (and even color coordinated!  we didn't plan that).  The 3 people in this picture with me are some of the people that mean the most to me.



Oh Paige!  You have the cutest expressions!  I was playing peekaboo with her behind my camera and she thought I was the funniest person alive.  It was so much fun.  I'm pretty sure this is one of Rick's top 5 favorite pictures ever.



I like how this one turned out.  This man means a whole lot to me.  Christmas time 2011

 

No comments: