Friday, December 16, 2011

The One With Photo Friday... "A Smile"

I decided that most Fridays I would try to do one of many photo challenges (you can find some of the challenges on my Pinterest).

So, today starts off the first Photo Friday, and I chose "a smile".

Who better than to take a picture of my (usually) happy girl?

I want to challenge myself to take new and creative photos, so I tried to take one today, and with many odd attempts, this is the best one I came up with...


It's a good thing she's so cute.

I thought of taking a picture of my smile up close... only to find out I had something in my teeth... yuck!  So I flossed & threw on some lip gloss and here you have it...


I was going to zoom in on my smile, but I liked the lights in the background.

A few weeks ago (back when I thought I would send out Christmas cards... yeah right!), I took some of Paige.  We played peek-a-boo behind the camera and either she thought I was hilarious  or she was faking it the whole time.  Either way, I got some fun "smiley" pictures of her.




No comments: