Thursday, November 24, 2011

The One With Today's Grateful Post: Day 24

Today is the day.  Today is Thanksgiving.  I am a very lucky girl with a ton of great things in my life that I am so grateful for.  I don't always remember them, so I am glad I have done this challenge of blogging about what I am grateful for.  I have enjoyed thinking each night about what has happened through the day & what was so good about it.  Some days were easier than others.  But, it was probably on the harder days that I needed the reminder more. 

So today, for my final day, I am grateful for this holiday.  I'm thankful that it helps me to be a more grateful person.  I'm grateful that it is a holiday that lets us focus (mostly) on family.  I'm grateful for the time I am able to spend with my family because of this holiday.

No comments: