Wednesday, November 9, 2011

The One With Today's Grateful Post: Day 9

As a family, you go through good times and harder times together.  It seems, though, that we need our family the most during the hard times.  Whether it's the death of a loved one, health problems, or other trials.  Thankfully, your family is a unique group of people that love and support you, and are hopefully always there for you.

I got a call from one of my sister this morning that reminded me that that's what family is all about.  Family is made to help us.  Family is there to serve each other.  Family is there to laugh with and to cry with.  Family is a friendship that cannot be broken.  

Our family has grown A LOT since then!
So today, I am grateful for my family.  They are amazing, words cannot begin to tell how great they are.  I am so grateful to be a part of my family.  I'm grateful for their friendship.  I'm grateful for their support and love.  I am also grateful for the family I married into & the family that Rick and I are beginning.  

No comments: