Friday, November 18, 2011

The One With Todays Grateful Post: Day 18

This morning I was feeling overwhelmed.  When this happens, it usually helps for me to make a to-do list so I can prioritize & accomplish as much as possible.  So, I did that.  While in the shower a few minutes later (one of the things on my to-do list), I realized I really needed a lazy day.  I could put off most everything on my to-do list & just have a relaxing day.  I even appreciated that thought so much, that I planned on writing my grateful post about being grateful for my lazy day.

Well, that didn't happen. 

It was another super busy day.  It seems like I have had a lot of those lately. 

So today, I am grateful for the weekend.  I know I probably still won't have a relaxing day, but it will be a change of pace, and I need that.  I am grateful that Rick doesn't have to work on the weekends.  I'm grateful for a little extra help from him on the weekends (since he's home a little more).  I'm grateful for a little break.  :)

No comments: