Saturday, November 5, 2011

The One With Today's Grateful Post: Day 5

Today, I was able to spend some good, quality time with my mom & grandma.  It was a really good experience.  I wasn't planning on it, but I was also able to drive my mom home from my grandma's care center & we had a very good visit.  We had a lot of fun together.

So, today I am grateful for both of my grandmas and my parents.  I'm grateful for all that they have taught me.  I'm also grateful for my grandpas (who I was never able to meet), and those others who went before me and made my life what it is today.  I'm grateful for the friendships I have with my parents and grandmas.  I consider my parents some of my best friends.  I love them dearly & love being with them as much as possible.  I'm grateful that I live as close to my family as I do.  I often think about how cool it would be to live in different places, but then I think about how I never could be that far away from my family.




No comments: