Friday, May 4, 2012

The One With The April Friday Photo Dump

Well, for my Friday Photo Dumps I usually would use Picnik, but since Picnik has been shut down, and I don't have Photo Shop on my computer since it last died, I'll just have to post a few whole pictures, instead of in collages.  Cross our fingers that PicMonkey will have it's collages up by next month!

Easter Egg Hunt April 2012
Easter Egg Hunt April 2012
April started out with some fun.  Rick & I took Paige to an Easter Egg Hunt over Easter weekend.  It was short, and crowded, but fun.  I love the bottom picture of Paige & Rick (above).  The more I look at it, the more I fall in love with it.

Hogle Zoo April 2012
Hogle Zoo April 2012
Paige & I also went to the zoo with a friend & had lots of fun there too.  It was chilly, but I'm very glad we went.



We also went to the park quite a bit & of course Paige was so glad we did!


We went to Wheeler Farm a couple of times, once with my Sister-In-Law & her super cute son.  We couldn't help but take some pictures of him!  



The second time, Rick suggested we take Paige for a pick-nick & it was lots of fun to spend time doing something fun & out of the house as a family.  That horse really liked us.  Don't mind Paige's belly-jacket :)


And last, but not least, we ate lots of bananas, went for lots of walks, and took lots of silly pictures.

We sure are enjoying this nice weather.  

No comments: