Thursday, May 3, 2012

The One With The Day At The Salon

Yesterday we spent the day at Rick's mom's salon.  It was lots of fun.  Paige got spoiled by her Aunt Brittany.  Paige got her nails done & then she got her hair done.  It was so cute to watch her, she loved every minute of it.  I was so surprised that she held that still for everything!
 


Paige especially loved that she had a cape on just like I did.  It was so cute to see her so excited about this.  Too bad she won't really need a haircut for another year or two.

I also got a whole new do!  I was trying so hard to go as long as I could to grow my hair out.  I thought I should have been able to make it longer, but I just couldn't take it any more.  I forgot to get a picture before I pulled my hair back (and a before picture of my long hair), but this will have to do.  :)


It's so much shorter, but I love it!  I needed the change.  I think we cut 7 inches off the back (it's an a-line, so longer in the front, even though you can't tell since it's pulled back).  

No comments: