Friday, August 31, 2012

The One With August's Friday Photo Dump

Where do these months go?!  I know that from here on out til the end of the year is just going to continue to fly by, too.

We had another fun filled month.  This month we started off the month right by watching the Olympics while having a picnic lunch...


Paige's grandma kidnapped her for a day & took her to the zoo with one of her aunts...


Paige decided to experiment a lot with some of this...


I attempted to make my first zucchini bread with some of my millions of zucchinis...


We started organizing the baby's room (although, we still have a long way to go), and had fun reminiscing....


We played with friends


We played outside a lot again...


Playing peekaboo
Paige looked cute as usual...


And of course, Paige acted cute by doing things like eating her bread with a fork...


Rick & I celebrated our 5 year anniversary (of our first date...) & saw the weiner mobile...


We met up with my side of the family for an outside day at the park...


Paige decided to play dress up & she would only stop spinning after I asked her to stop for a picture (good old cell phone pictures don't handle even the slightest toddler movements or else I would have taken it of her spinning... where was my good camera when I needed it??)...


We visited my grandma & I am pretty sure we wore her out!


Paige had her first Jamba Juice in her own little cute cup (in case you were wondering, it was the pink star, and yes, she loved it)...


We visited Grandma at her school (don't worry, Paige remembered her backpack)...


We spent a weekend up at Brighton with some of Rick's family...


I made a whole lot of these long son of a guns (and crossed a few things off of them too)...


Of course, football season started... wahoo!!


Paige & I decided to do a 'fun for Paige day', which included an impromptu photo shoot in our backyard (more on that next week, I think we're already on picture overload)...


Paige got a new bike from my sister & she loves it...

Baby #2 & I did a whole lotta stretchin & we made it past our half way mark...


And I spent a whole lot of time resting like this!




No comments: