Thursday, August 2, 2012

The One With A Pregnancy Questionnaire

I saw this on another blog and thought I would steal it.  Although, they did it every week,  I just plan on doing it here & there or so for memory's sake.  I originally wanted to do it once per trimester, but I missed the boat on that one.  I figured since yesterday I officially hit my 20 weeks mark I should at least do this this week.
 
How far along? 20 weeks
Total weight gain? 20+ :)  I gained A LOT more than that with Paige, so I'm sure it will be up there.
Maternity clothes? no doubt about it.  
Sleep? Yeah, but I have the weirdest dreams & nightmares!
Best moment of the week?   Oh, there were a few, but as pertaining the most to 'the belly', I let Paige feel the baby kick & when ever Paige would move her hand to a new spot, the baby would follow her.  I'm hoping that will be a sign that they will be good friends.
Miss anything? Everything!  I miss having more energy & being more comfortable.  And I'm not a fan of being moody, so I'm missing my emotional stability :)
Movement?  Yep, I felt this baby WAY early.  Which is weird, I guess, because my placenta is on the front (the dr told me that I wouldn't feel the baby as much because of that, but I can already tell this baby is busier than Paige... mayday!!!)
Food cravings?  Shakes mostly!  I do enjoy a good Milky Way & cheesecake, though.
Anything make you queasy or sick? I'm a lot better now that I'm on my zofran, but I still have to be extra cautious brushing my teeth...
Labor signs? No way!
Gender?  GIRL!
Symptoms? Tired, emotional & kind of moody :)
Happy or Moody? My friend calls it pregnancy rage :)  ...don't take it personally.  Luckily it's usually nothing a shake & a trip to Target can't handle.
Looking forward to... Holding my baby, of course!  
Realization of the week? That I can't do everything & I need to simplify as much as possible :)

No comments: