Friday, February 1, 2013

January's Friday Photo Dump

It's the first Monthly Friday Photo Dump of the year!  Oh boy, I am sure we didn't leave the house much this month between adjusting to 2 kids & the snow, but it seems like we were super busy!

In January we had a lot of fun...

cuddling, 
My girls 


(Paige likes to be by my side & be a mommy too)


making messes,
(I told Paige to go get a shirt & I game back to this... I guess she couldn't decide what to wear.  Hummm, this seems too familiar...)

helping,
(Paige has been a great big sister & loves to help.  She especially loves to give Lindsey her binkie when she fusses.)

shoveling,  
 (Rick of course did it all for us... who wears shorts while shoveling the snow!?)

flipping mommy off,

getting lots of good deals like on gas,

(I don't remember the last time I filled up when my light was on for under $20!)

playing with babies & her new favorite toy, her kitchen
 (baby wrapping lessons)

(thank you Santa... you scored this year!)

sewing,
(pictures of the finished product to come soon!)

adoring these huge, yummy cheeks, 

enjoying some of the best new baby smiles out there, 




and cuddling some more, like it's nobody's business.

I'm not going to lie, going from one kid to two kids is not easy, but the older I get, the more I realize that the harder things are, the better they can be if you let it.  Does that even make any sense???



No comments: