Friday, April 5, 2013

The One With March's Friday Photo Dump

We had yet another busy month.  It's a good thing I post about our previous months on this blog, or else I would forget so many things we do!  

The month started with my grandma's passing & funeral.  Although I will miss vising with her terribly, I am so happy for her.  Happy that she is free from her frail body & even happier that she gets to be with her husband after almost 37 long years.  

Because of her funeral, my brother & his family came into town, so we spent a lot of time with my family.  We went out for sushi...


We fired up the smoker...

And my girls got some good grandpa time in...

Paige has been having so much fun at preschool.  She loved learning about dinosaurs...

And she really liked Green Day...

We LOVED the week with beautiful weather (at the beginning of the month)!  I decided one day that I would be a bad mom if I didn't postpone nap time & get us outside.  So, we got out our wagon (which I LOVE), walked to the park, had a picnic  then played for a bit before heading back home for naps.  It was awesome & it was Lindsey's first time really being out side.  She seemed to really enjoy it, too.

Paige has been so excited about Easter (I think it's because I told her it's kind of like Christmas).  We made an Easter count down, visited the Easter Bunny & had fun pretending to be an Easter Bunny.  She recently added thanking Heavenly Father for the Easter Bunny in her prayers (and yes, she is still thanking him for Ho Ho Ho, too).

Paige got back into books again, so we've been reading a lot...

And the fun doesn't stop there... we had a tea party...

Lindsey has learned how to play & started laughing this month.  It's been fun to interact more with her & watch Paige play with her.

Z has had a bit of a rough month, though.  She has been getting pretty fussy & we are trying to figure out why exactly.  Besides that, though, she's been so fun.  I love her smiles, her laughs & her pouty, sleepy lips.

Z also had her 100th birthday this month (100 days old)... time sure has flown by!

This month we have also watched this bebe grow like a weed.  I put her in some size 12 month clothes and she fit in them!  I'm sure she doesn't fit in all of that size, but sheesh, dude.  I'm not used to this big baby thing, but I love every roll she has!


We also enjoyed taking a break from boring house chores to have a dance party.  It was just what the soul needed after a long day with a fussy baby.  :)

We also were able to take a break from life towards the end of the month & play outside some more, too.  (can you tell getting out of the house is kind of a big deal around here?)


We went to an Easter egg hunt with some of Rick's family.  It was lots of fun to watch Paige because she got about 3 eggs in her basket and then she realized that there was stuff in the eggs, so she decided to stop & look instead of getting lots more first.  This picture says it all...


Here are the rest of the pictures from the Easter egg hunt.   
Next month we are looking forward to playing outside more in the nice weather, celebrating Rick's 30th birthday, and participating in our Apraxia Walk for Paige. It should be a fun month! 

1 comment:

DeRosa080208 said...

I love your posts. Your little family is so cute! We miss you guys! Let's play again soon.