Friday, May 3, 2013

The One With April's Friday Photo Dump

Another month has come & gone!  Thank heaven that we can take pictures on our cell phones (even if they aren't the best quality) so we can capture more memories!  

This month started with Rick's 30th birthday.  We had a few fun little celebrations & Paige even got in on helping Rick celebrate...

We also got a bunch of new books this month, so we had fun reading them all!

Paige & Lindsey officially had their first bath together (I can call this officially, right?)

& they had a lot of fun playing together.  It's so fun to see them interact more every day.  Oh, and Z has almost mastered sitting up!


Speaking of Lindsey, she's 4 months old now!  





 

We of course had Paige's Apraxia Walk (Thanks again to everyone who showed support in one way or another!)

I took the girls on Trax to visit daddy at work & have lunch with him.  That was a pretty big accomplishment for me :)  I'm glad we did it, though.  It was lots of fun.

As usual we enjoyed watching for daddy to come home from work, but this time we had a helper!

My trusty, dusty old Kitchen Aid died on me the other day... but then it was... resurrected?  Well, I guess that's not the right word because it still isn't perfected yet :)  But it came back to life for now.  Thank heaven, I use that thing multiple times each week.  Rick bought it at a yard sale when we were barely married for $25 ... steal?  I think so!


Rick started playing flag football again, and luckily the weather was perfect!

We "crafted" quite a bit this month, too, but we can post about that another time.  

And here's one more for the road... can you spot Lindsey?
(Paige piled all of her dolls on top of Z & me one day, it was kind of hard to tell which one was the real baby!)






No comments: