Monday, February 23, 2009

The One With The Parties

So, you know how people throw Mary Kay parties, and Home Decorating parties, and Toy parties ;) and Scentsy parties and last but not least pampered chef parties? Well, I am thinking about having Photography Parties! Maybe each will have a theme (eg. high school seniors, or babies, or toddlers, etc.). I'm still working out all of the kinks, but I think it would be great! Let me know if any of you are interested!!

PS- Rick bought me a camera (I lost mine... and I love him!!) so I will be posting more pictures more often! Yay!

3 comments:

The Pumpkin said...

I don't know if I understand.... to show pictures? or sell pictures? or what?

Michelle said...

A little bit of everything. I could take pics while I am there, and or schedule appointments, etc. I'm still working on all of the kinks, but it sounds fun!

The Pumpkin said...

That does sound fun