Monday, October 5, 2009

The One With The Ultrasound!

We had our ultrasound bright and early this morning! I was excited to find out what we were having, but I was very nonchalant about it for some reason. That is until Rick and I laid down to go to bed last night. It was more exciting for me than Christmas! Not to mention, I had to try to hold my pee in all night so that they could get a better look at our baby.
Morning time finally came. I carefully got ready so I didn't pee my pants. When I finally got there, the lady told me she had never seen a pregnant woman have that much in her bladder. :) I guess I could have laid off a little bit, huh? So, she started to do her thing, and she commented on how tall and wiggly our baby is. I bet the baby turned upside down and back up again at least 3 times during the 20 minutes we were watching it. I also didn't realize that the baby was above my belly button already, especially since I haven't felt it up there, but it was way up high! Here are the pictures!!






Our baby looks like a little skeleton!! Happy Halloween!!


Here's proof of the long legs. . .
and below . . .
Proof it's a girl!


It's kind of hard to see, but I guess it's obvious that there's nothing to see... don't be fooled by the umbilical cord.
Most of you guessed right!


PS- Conference was great! I really enjoyed how powerful and unapologetic President Holland was (I think that was him...) in his talk.

4 comments:

Selena and Russ!! said...

congrats michell! how exciting! I'm so happy for you guys!!

Andrea said...

Yay Michelle! I am so happy for you! And I'm a little bit jealous that your having a girl. I mean, don't get me wrong, I LOVE Ryan, but I would like to know that I am for sure going to have a girl, you know?

Unknown said...

Congratulations! That's so exciting!

Unknown said...

Those do look like long legs!! I'm so happy for you!