Sunday, April 25, 2010

The One With All That Growing!

I decided to try to take a couple of pictures of Paige this week, and when I did, I ran across some pictures I took of her when she was one week old that I had forgotten about. I hadn't even edited them. She hated getting her pictures taken that day, but we still got a couple of good ones.





9 weeks old...



Her aunts wanted to paint her nails... it was too cute. We'll probably do it again for her blessing and for the three family weddings in the next few months.



Oh how she has changed in between those two photo shoots. She went from the 5th percentile in height to the 90th percentile, not to mention she has started to fill out more. She almost has rolls on her legs... almost...

She hasn't grown on the charts much for weight, though. She now weighs 9 lbs 8 oz and is 23 inches long! She loves her baths, laying on her changing table in the mornings after getting a fresh new diaper on, and usually will sleep at least 5 hours, for one or two stretches in the night. We're working on the second! That makes me a happy camper for sure!

1 comment:

Crystal said...

She still hardly weighs a thing! People have babies that size, Michelle! You'd better start eating more chocolate so you can feed her chocolate milk and fatten her up! :)