Friday, April 30, 2010

The One With My Tough Husband

Rick had a fabulous day this week. In fact, he said it just might have been the best day of his life. I am assuming that meant it was the third best day of his life (the day he married me, and the day Paige was born being before that, of course).

Why did he have such a great day, you ask? Well, you see, he works for the police department in the Metro Gang Unit, and they issued him a badge. We still don't know why they gave it to him, but he's not complaining! In the first 48 hours, he only took it off to sleep. He was so funny about it. He even wore it to his mom's house to show it off to her.

This is him being tough...


This is the badge up close... don't ask my why I didn't use my nicer camera to take a non-blurry picture.

No comments: