Wednesday, April 28, 2010

The One With A Few Of My Favorite Things

These are a few of my favorite things (about Paige...) :)

  • When she smiles at me (nothing makes me happier than seeing her smile... I can't wait for her to start giggling)
  • When she doesn't puke after eating :)
  • When she sleeps really well... especially at night (she's been doing really well at night - knock on wood!)
  • When she falls asleep in my arms or on my chest

  • When she makes her cute baby noises, especially when she's talking to me
  • When she farts when she stretches or sneezes

  • That she is so tiny
  • That she looks so much like her dad

She really is such a great baby. She hardly cries, and usually lets me know what she wants. I've been so lucky to have the ideal pregnancy, delivery & baby! I love being a mom, there's absolutely nothing like it!!

No comments: