Saturday, February 18, 2012

The One Two Years Later

Two years ago today my sweet baby girl was born! 


She was the tiniest baby I had ever held.


She hardly ever cried.


And she really hasn't changed all that much, other than growing bigger & growing up.


 She's still a daddy's girl, just like the day she was born.


She's still a very happy girl & her smile is contagious.


She still loves to swing.


She still is extremely flexible.


She still makes me smile and laugh every day.


She still makes me feel like I am the luckiest person on earth to be her mom.

If I had to pick one word to describe her it would definitely be sweet.  Although, the word sweet doesn't seem to sum up just exactly how sweet she is. She's even sweeter than sweet.  (I am kind of biased, though...)

Happy birthday my sweet, happy girl!

Love you always,
Mom
XOXOXO

1 comment:

Julie Lyman said...

I AGREE! And more adorable than anything!! SO CUTe!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY PAIGE!!