Monday, February 6, 2012

The One With Quirky Monday - 'Quirks I Love'

Paige has some of the funniest and cutest quirks out there.  It makes her her, and also me love her even more (and makes me laugh here and there).  I mostly want to post these memories so I don't forget them.  I started to write a short post about a couple of her quirks, but ended up with a much larger list than I ever imagined, so I decided to start a new weekly post about 'Quirks I Love'.  For now I plan on only writing about Paige, but who knows, maybe I'll add onto the list with quirks about myself or things for that matter.


  • Paige likes to do things exactly how they are supposed to be done/used.  This probably takes up the majority of her quirks.  
  • For example, one time one of her Aunts played with her toys all crazy like (& not how Paige was used to playing with them) and Paige just didn't know what to do.  She  gave her aunt a really funny look & I think tried to stop her...
  • Paige also likes to have a bib on every time she eats.  Every now & then she will even want to double up (usually kids her age fight one bib!)...


  • Paige carries a duck & at least one purse around almost everywhere.  We try to keep the duck in the house, but she takes her purse every time we go somewhere.  I think ducky is her best friend (someone in our ward who was out of a job at the time bought it for Paige after one of her surgeries.  i thought that was so nice of her).


  • If she or I spill her food at the dinner table, she points at it until I clean it up...


She has been so much fun to get to know & watch grow.  I love that she is unique & that she makes me smile every single day.

Disclaimer: I know the term quirks is usually used negatively, but I truly adore these qualities about Paige.  Also, I know a couple of the things I write may be borderline quirks.  I just want to remember as much as I can about Paige, so this is the best place to fit them in.

No comments: