Why the 28th of October, you ask? Well, there are only a few Redskin games after that, and if we get any later, it's too close to the holidays.
This is what we have planned so far:
- We aren't going to have a reception, but we will have a luncheon for family probably at a restaurant close to the temple.
- We will most likely get married at the Salt Lake Temple.
- I found a dress to rent that I like a lot (it's eggshell), but am still looking for cheaper options, just in case. I currently have a dress for sale, if anyone knows anyone...
- We aren't really having colors, but the things that need colors will be red, black and white (go Utes!).
- I want fun shoes, but don't want them to be like Dorothy's "there's no place like home..." (Since our colors are red, black and white... suggestions?)
And, that's about it... :) I will keep ya posted!