Monday, August 24, 2009

The One With More Random Updates

I had another dr appointment this morning. Everything looks good. We did hear the baby's heart beat this time too. It's heart rate has gone down to about 160, which is normal. My dr said she felt a sense of male-ness, even though the heart rate says girl. I have another appointment on the 15th of next month, and then I get to schedule the ultrasound! I have been patient up until now, but now I am so so excited to find out what it is. If it's a boy, though, we are in big big trouble. We can't find names that seem to fit for boys, but we've had a girl's name since day one.

Well, I was told at my job that they are down-sizing and since I am the newest one here, I should start to look for a new job. I have been, but with no luck. If any of you know of anywhere that is hiring, I'd be thrilled to hear about it. Although, I will need some time off in about 6 months for the baby...

Rick started his third job today... he's working a full time job, and 2 part time jobs. I think he will quit one of the part time jobs, though. Which is nice, because anyone who has 3 jobs and starts their masters program has got to be a little crazy! He's a good kid. I will miss him terribly while he is working and studying SO much, but I look forward to spending more time with my mom. I miss her tons.

No comments: