Tuesday, March 23, 2010

The One With Our First Anniversary

We will have been married for one year tomorrow.

I know what you are thinking... "they sure didn't waste any time starting a family..."
No, we sure didn't. :) Although, it wasn't how we planned, it was how God planned it, and we are thrilled and loving life. Thankfully, we've been together since August of 2007, so we had that foundation of our relationship before we got pregnant. (side note... I love that we dated for longer than the average "utahn"... I recommend it to everyone!)

It's been quite the journey for us. Here's a little walk down memory lane.

We've gone from this....
(our first picture together - we had been dating for a couple of months)



To this....
(the first couple sealed in the Draper Temple... sorry... I had to brag again) :)



To this...
(a cute little family!)



I know we haven't been together for all that long, but we have definitely been through our share of ups and downs. Thankfully, they always have helped us to grow stronger together. I wouldn't change a thing. I won't get too cheesy (for your sake and for Rick's sake), but I will say this... I have never imagined I could keep falling more and more in love with someone this much for this long. I adore him. I am so so happy with him.

Happy anniversary to us!!!

1 comment:

DeRosa080208 said...

I can't believe its already been a year! Woo Hoo! Congrats! I'm not going to tell you that you made it through the hardest year like everyone told me, because I completely disagree! It was the best year! And you know? It just keeps getting better! Love you two! +1 =)