Saturday, March 6, 2010

The One With Our Special Trip

Last Thursday, my baby turned 2 weeks old. She is already growing up way too fast. At her 2 week appointment, she weighed 6 lbs 3 oz (she's gained about a pound), and she was 20 inches long (she grew an inch and a half already). Even though she is still in the bottom 5 percentile, the doctor was really pleased with her progress. So am I... I'm a proud mamma.

We had several errands to run, including going to my all time favorite store . . . Target! I was really, really bummed that I didn't have a camera with me to take some fun pictures to remember this special occasion of Paige's first trip to Target, but at least I had my camera on my cell. Better than nothing. She LOVED Target, btw. I'd dare say she grinned ear to ear the whole time we were there.


I try most days to take a picture of Paige on my cell and send it to Rick while he's at work. This was one of them . . . I love my tiny little baby.

1 comment:

The Pumpkin said...

So cute! She's growing quick! I can't wait to meet her!